Translate

Welcome friends

Glad you are checking in on the blog. You'll find that it is mostly focused on skin care but I may occasionally write about other things. Know the skin your in is also about being comfortable with one's self and sharing that with you. Be it about beauty or personal life. As a mom, I may be compelled to speak of my children. When it strikes me of course.

Please share any thoughts or questions you may have. I will do my best to reply. Have a product that your not sure about, ask me, happy to do the research or share my thoughts on it.

I do have three little ones at home so it makes it hard to blog regularly. However, I will do my best!

Thanks for stopping by.

Be Blessed, Be Healthy and Be Beautiful!

*The material appearing on this web site is intended for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!


My son asked me why today was Mother's Day. I started by explaining to him that today is the one special day that Mama's are supposed to get some extra special care and love.
As I continued, I mentioned how I wasn't always a Mama. I was Elizabeth and had a very different life.  That Mother's day is very special to me  because it reminds me of a time in my life when everything changed. The day he was born. And that this change will connect us both forever, no matter how far away he may be or how big he may grow. 

Which of course prompted another question, "Why is it special?" I told him " Mother's day is special for me and I imagine many other mother's because they go from being just a woman taking care of themselves to bringing new life into the world or choosing a special child to be a mama to. It's a very big responsibility but we chose it because we have so much love inside that we need to share it or we might burst."

His response, "Mama, you are just like Tarzan's Mama Gorilla." followed by a cuddly hug by my son.

To all the mom's out there, hope you all had a great day and that you were lucky enough to get a cuddly gorilla hug like I did. 

P.S. - This conversation took nearly an hour. #Wouldnotchangeathing 

Please take a moment to comment, Like, Share or Google+ my posts. Thanks so much for coming by.

As always, Be Blessed, Be Healthy and Be Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment