Translate

Welcome friends

Glad you are checking in on the blog. You'll find that it is mostly focused on skin care but I may occasionally write about other things. Know the skin your in is also about being comfortable with one's self and sharing that with you. Be it about beauty or personal life. As a mom, I may be compelled to speak of my children. When it strikes me of course.

Please share any thoughts or questions you may have. I will do my best to reply. Have a product that your not sure about, ask me, happy to do the research or share my thoughts on it.

I do have three little ones at home so it makes it hard to blog regularly. However, I will do my best!

Thanks for stopping by.

Be Blessed, Be Healthy and Be Beautiful!

*The material appearing on this web site is intended for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Note of Thanks

This Thanksgiving, I would like to give a note of thanks to those close to me. For my friends and family that have kept ties to me despite the move and all the changes in the past 2 years.

We are blessed to have such a great support system here and to those we kept up North (you know who you are), thank you. Thank you for answering the phone or calling back. For listening to me when I needed an ear or talking just when I needed a distraction from my life. For making trips down to visit when budgets and time are tight.

To my family here, mom, dad, M and Ant, I can never express how grateful we are enough. For coming to my aid on more then one occasion. For answering my every homeowner question. To being better grandparents then perhaps parents. (So jealous. Haha!) My husband and I are forever appreciative of all you have done and continue to do. We know you don't do it for us so much but for the kids so we are all the more thankful.

That's me bottom left.
A special note to my dad who celebrates his 75th birthday today.

Dad you came to America with only a small suitcase and $30 in your pocket. As a son of a farmer from Dominican Republic you came with a dream. Later, you found mom, got married and started to have a family. In the midst of that you brought over relative after relative and started your own business. You continued to help your family back home while building a life for yourself in the United States.

When you look back on these past 75 years, I hope your heart is filled with pride. I know you are not a perfect man but you have been the best father you knew to be and I never felt less from you. Thank you for all you have given me. Thank you for all that you have given to so many. Without you, many people would be living very different lives.

I love you dad. This Thanksgiving, I hope you see and feel that from us all.

To my big brother, I simply say, I love you always.

Happy Thanksgiving.

As always, Be Blessed, Be Healthy, Be Beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment