Translate

Welcome friends

Glad you are checking in on the blog. You'll find that it is mostly focused on skin care but I may occasionally write about other things. Know the skin your in is also about being comfortable with one's self and sharing that with you. Be it about beauty or personal life. As a mom, I may be compelled to speak of my children. When it strikes me of course.

Please share any thoughts or questions you may have. I will do my best to reply. Have a product that your not sure about, ask me, happy to do the research or share my thoughts on it.

I do have three little ones at home so it makes it hard to blog regularly. However, I will do my best!

Thanks for stopping by.

Be Blessed, Be Healthy and Be Beautiful!

*The material appearing on this web site is intended for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since it is Valentine's Day, I thought I would share this body scrub with you all. It will leave your skin super soft and energized. Try it but don't eat it. Or at least try not to eat it. 


Mocha Coffee Body Scrub:

1/2 Cup Raw Sugar
1/2 Cup Coffee Grounds
3/4 Cup Coconut Oil (Hard)
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
You may add a few drops of Vanilla, Hazelnut or Almond extract to give it your favorite coffee scent. 


NOTE: Try to use Pure/All Natural extracts or essential oils that won't agitate skin. Last thing you won't is a skin reaction.


May your hearts be just a little extra full this Valentine's Day. Blessings and Love to all. #Valentinesday2016 #skinscrub #skincare #diyskincare 



As always, Be Blessed, Be Healthy and Be Beautiful!





Please take a moment to comment, Like, Share or Google+ my posts. Thanks so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment